The Clown Calls a Fan a Bad Name
Posted: 23 May 2011 06:33 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  41500
Joined  2006-10-06

MIAMI—Bulls center Joakim Noah apologized for allegedly using a gay slur toward a fan during Chicago’s 96-85 loss to the Miami Heat in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals.

Noah was angry after picking up his second foul with 6:26 left in the first quarter. After sitting down on the bench he turned to his right and shouted toward a fan.

“I apologize,” Noah said. “The fan said something to me that I thought was disrespectful, and I got caught up in the moment, and I said some things that I shouldn’t have said. I was frustrated and I don’t mean no disrespect to anybody. I just got caught up.”

Link

The gap toothed midget must be rubbing his stubby hands with glee.

Oh boy, I get to fine another player! And make a social issue out of it!

Before we all go throwing rocks at The Clown, I really want to know what that retarded Miami fan yelled at The Clown. Because I highly doubt whatever was said will be located in the Miami Heat Fan-Up manual.

As for The Clown, stop worrying about the fans and start worrying about not repeating 1 point performances. We’re stuck with you for awhile, so you might as well not humiliate and embarrass the Bulls during your shortening tenure.

Long live Asik.

[ Edited: 25 May 2011 09:48 AM by BigBadBill ]
 Signature 

“Fuck the kingsguard, fuck the city, fuck the king.”

M: You don’t trust anyone, do you?
James Bond: No.
M: Then you’ve learned your lesson.

Posted: 23 May 2011 06:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-10-06

$50,000?

How does gap tooth midget come up with these fines?

Why did Bryant have to pay $100K and The Clown pays half?

Signature 

Posted: 23 May 2011 06:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  23330
Joined  2006-10-07

Deng says the fan should’ve been tossed.

Signature 

I only watch TV if someone is keeping score.

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent Isaac Asimov

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read.  Groucho Marx

Ubi caritas et amor, deus ibi est

Posted: 23 May 2011 08:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-10-06
SouthSideSlim - 23 May 2011 06:04 PM

Deng says the fan should’ve been tossed.

I don’t doubt it at all. These fans close to the players can be real fucking assholes.

This is equally bullshit as well:

The NBA talked Monday with Noah, who again apologized. The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation, or GLAAD, said it talked to the NBA and the Bulls “to discuss next steps.”

Uh what next steps?

This PC bullshit has transcended “extreme”.

Who the fuck are these people to carry a singular word to such a extreme.

The Clown is many things but The Clown is NOT a hater of gay and lesbians.

JFC, these are professional athletes with cameras and microphones shoved in front of their faces 24/7. On the court and off. It is ridiculous.

Yeah, there is something to be said for “in the heat of competition”. You say stupid things. You get pissed off. You rant. You rave. You talk like a fucking idiot.

Just like blogging!

It means nothing.

And that is all The Clown is guilty for. Being a basketball player. Having some snide South Beach motherfucker talking bullshit about god knows what and carry it well beyond the boundary.

But that is not the story. The fan gets a pass. And the athlete gets hammered. That is simply not fair. These guys are not Jesus Christ. To err is human. The Clown apologized. The Clown seemed contrite. And The Clown accepted whatever punishment was to be handed down by the gap toothed midget.

Yet a particular organization of judgmental pricks that are out to fulfill an agenda won’t be satisfied. They want a lynching. They want to set an example of out The Clown. This is not about tolerance. This is not about social equality and fighting injustice. This is about making a bunch of noise at the expense of The Clown.

And where the fuck is the NBAPA in all this? Hey where are you Billy Hunter? Are you ready to serve up The Clown to these asshats?

The gap tooth midget could not live up to these high and mighty standards. For fuck’s sake, put a goddamn microphone IN HIS OFFICE just once.

I don’t like The Clown. I don’t like The Clown playing for the Bulls. But I hate this petty PC bullshit from a bunch of do-gooders with nothing better to do than do-gooding. How many of them even played sports?

And to The Clown - don’t let this bullshit distract you more than you already are. 1 point is fucking shameful. You’ve been owned this series. Hell, you’re subpar for the playoffs. Omer’s progressing well. So focus goddammit. And get a fucking haircut already. Playing with that pony tail makes you look like a fa.........

smile

Signature 

Posted: 23 May 2011 08:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  23330
Joined  2006-10-07

I see we agree.

I can only give you my perspective. Namely, that of a south sider. I like to say that you can take the boy out of the south side, but you can’t take the south side out of the boy.

In short, you don’t say (or yell) something about/at someone that you wouldn’t say to them toe-to-toe face-to-face. Just because you bought a ticket doesn’t mean you’re free to say whatever you want. Rather than fining Noah, the NBA should bar the fan from the next game. Hell, he should’ve been tossed before the incident happened.

Signature 

I only watch TV if someone is keeping score.

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent Isaac Asimov

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read.  Groucho Marx

Ubi caritas et amor, deus ibi est

Posted: 24 May 2011 06:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  36938
Joined  2006-10-10

Ladies and gentlemen and those who are unsure, there’s a new post up.

[ Edited: 25 May 2011 09:49 AM by BigBadBill ]
 Signature 

It is only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without violence.

Posted: 24 May 2011 07:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
MVP
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8313
Joined  2010-03-17

When I saw the pic of the MDF and the word “faggot” on the front page, I thought it was an article about his* first night in the L.A. County Jail…

Signature 

Bain sult as an lá

There are 2 kinds of people in the world: Those who put people into 2 groups and those who don’t.

Posted: 24 May 2011 07:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-10-06
BigBadBill - 24 May 2011 06:51 AM

Ladies and gentlemen and whose who are unsure, there’s a new post up.

Holy shit and perhaps one of the best ever!

Did F***tard really say that quote beside his pic??

Matt & Trey nailed it best with their parody of “fag” and “Harley riders”. It was also satired in an earlier episode. “Straight” Mr. Garrison could not say “fag”. “Gay” Mr. Garrison could.

It is just so stupid.

As you eluded, it is the annoying diva whore attention types that are usually proclaimed “fags” whenever these ears hear this word uttered. Rarely does it seem to be used specifically - and only against - those of a homosexual preference.

Slim and I bantered the restraint component yesterday regarding athletes tolerating verbal abuse from (intoxicated) fans.

How close are we until an athlete presses charges against a fan for “hate speech”? Since an athlete really cannot defend him/herself from this type of abuse, what are the alternate recourse(s)? Have the fan removed? Not likely to be supported by management (despite all the warnings announced pre-game concerning verbal abuse). Go up in the stands? Didn’t work out to well in Indiana. Who will be the Curt Flood of dealing with courtside verbal abuse? Because the day is coming.

Would the gap toothed midget tolerate the verbal abuse hurled by that drunk against The Clown?

Not a chance in hell.

Signature 

Posted: 24 May 2011 08:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-10-10

The quote next to the F***tard pic was taken from an episode of Cops. The cartoonist just thought it fit well here too, and I agreed. As to the rest, I’m one of those people who believes that when I pay for a seat at a game thinks that all I’m entitled to is a seat at the game. After that I use the common sense rule of, “What would happen to me if I said this to a cop?” Most people seem to employ similar rules. This jerk should have been tossed.

Signature 

It is only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without violence.

Posted: 24 May 2011 09:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
All Star
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  3930
Joined  2007-10-29

Evolution of a word

Signature 

We have met the enemy and he is us.

To Jay: Quin taces!

I usually shit gold.

Posted: 24 May 2011 10:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-10-10
bones73 - 24 May 2011 09:51 AM

Evolution of a word

I’d read that. He should have continued on as to how the word continued to evolve.

Signature 

Posted: 24 May 2011 11:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15866
Joined  2006-10-09
BigBadBill - 24 May 2011 10:03 AM

bones73 - 24 May 2011 09:51 AM
Evolution of a word

I’d read that. He should have continued on as to how the word continued to evolve.

the problem is if he* did that then not much in writing* his* column*- he’* just trying to make noise and appears that he* has gone the F***tard-ed way...... but I do like the word douchebag now… I think people have to start fitting that into their brains- shut up you fuckin’ douchebag!- is just as good as fag or faggot and won’t cost you 50 K....

Damn you guys are all fuckin’ douchebags..... yeah that made me feel better.... damn you guys are all fuckin’ faggots.... hmmmmm… faggots those have a nice ring to it though.... slips of the tongue easier....

Now I’m conflicted

Signature 

I’m an eight time recipeint of the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional award. I studied Computer Science at Kennesaw State here in Georiga with a 4.0 GPA. I’ve had articles published in computer publications, both paid for by the publisher and for free as a service to the programming community. I’ve served as a consultant and peer reviewer for a couple of computer programming books.
I also grew up across the street from a baseball diamond.. I know baseball

Posted: 24 May 2011 11:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-10-10

It’s just the alliterative feel of Fucking Faggot that makes it fun to say. You damn douchebag is fun too.

Signature 

Posted: 24 May 2011 11:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15866
Joined  2006-10-09
BigBadBill - 24 May 2011 11:44 AM

It’s just the alliterative feel of Fucking Faggot that makes it fun to say. You damn douchebag is fun too.

yeah you got it- it’s the double d or double f..... you should email Noah and let him know this- they could practice over and over again saying “damn douchebag” until it’s stuck into his pea brain of his.....

I have said “fuckin’ flamer” before..... but that’s way more gay than faggot....

Signature 

I’m an eight time recipeint of the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional award. I studied Computer Science at Kennesaw State here in Georiga with a 4.0 GPA. I’ve had articles published in computer publications, both paid for by the publisher and for free as a service to the programming community. I’ve served as a consultant and peer reviewer for a couple of computer programming books.
I also grew up across the street from a baseball diamond.. I know baseball

Posted: 24 May 2011 12:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-10-10

Yeah, no way to pretend it’s anything but what it is when you say “flamer.”

Signature