NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 03 October 2011 01:49 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  37208
Joined  2006-10-10

Madonna will be the half time entertainment at the Super Bowl.

Consider that when comparing her career to Madonna’s, Jackson has been far less controversial outside of her revealing too much in a Super Bowl XXXVIII show with Justin Timberlake. Madonna has been never one to shy away from controversy, as she has used her concert tours, music videos, movies and books to push the envelope. So it’s interesting the NFL would be OK with the star of “Truth or Dare,” “Justify My Love,” “Body of Evidence” and the author of “Sex” representing its brand in the biggest brand.

Where Madonna does fit in with other recent Super Bowl halftime performers, such as Tom Petty, Bruce Springsteen and Paul McCartney, is that at 53, she’s a veteran of the industry where she can belt out a medley of her least controversial chart hits. A hipper, current choice would have been Lady Gaga, but Madonna is simply a safer older version. One thing is for sure—if Madonna digs her old oversized cone-shaped bra out of her closet, the FCC can probably rest assured she will remain well covered.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/Np_Y740aReI[/youtube]

Signature 

It is only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without violence.

Posted: 03 October 2011 02:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  23787
Joined  2006-10-07

Makes one hope that the Bears don’t make the playoffs, let along the Super Bowl.

Signature 

I only watch TV if someone is keeping score.

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent Isaac Asimov

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read.  Groucho Marx

Ubi caritas et amor, deus ibi est

Trying to make anything completely foolproof under estimates the ingenuity of complete fools. Douglas Adams

Posted: 03 October 2011 04:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
MVP
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8483
Joined  2010-03-17

Makes me glad I don’t watch the half time show at the Super Bowl. Especially true this year now that I know Queen Skank will be the performer.

Signature 

Bain sult as an lá

When a man with a .45 meets a man with a rifle, you said the man with the pistol’s a dead man. Let’s see if that’s true. Go ahead, load up and shoot.

Posted: 03 October 2011 05:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  37208
Joined  2006-10-10

No, the Queen of Skank is Australian. While she’s frightening, it would be remiss of me to not note that a legitimate political group in Australia is called the Sex Party. Besides, considering that Madonna has inspired great art like this it’s almost worth it to see her at half time.

Almost.

Signature 

It is only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without violence.

Posted: 03 October 2011 10:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
All Star
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  4679
Joined  2007-12-12

The best ever half time show was when In Living Color timed their show to have it air during halftime of the super bowl in the 1980s. As for the rest of them, I remember the time they had up with people.  I think to this generation, madonna is the equivalent of up with people.

Signature 

God gave me this body.  I’m gonna STRUT it.