Oh Baby They’re The Topps
Posted: 06 March 2013 06:14 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  37377
Joined  2006-10-10

Per Elliott Harris.

* Speaking of the Cubs, they are partnering with Topps for an 82-card promotion available at four games this season at Wrigley Field. On May 3, there will be a 20-card giveaway featuring Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Shawon Dunston, Andre Dawson and Anthony Rizzo, among others;

July 5, it will be 20 cards featuring Dave Kingman, Ryne Sandberg, Kerry Wood, Greg Maddux, Jeff Samardzija and Alfonso Soriano, among others;

Aug. 2, it will be 20 cards featuring Billy Williams, Starlin Castro, Dennis Eckersley, Anthony Rizzo, Mark Grace, Glenn Beckert and Darwin Barney, among others;

and on Aug. 30, it will be 22 cards featuring Lee Smith, Milt Pappas, Keith Moreland, Fergie Jenkins and Rick Sutcliffe, among others, plus a “Future Stars” card with Jorge Soler, Albert Almora and Javier Baez. Card packages will be handed out to the first 10,000 fans at each of those games. A complete checklist of the cards is available at cubs.com.Topps. Something says there will be fewer cards in the set than there will be Cubs losses in 2013.

Signature 

It is only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without violence.

Posted: 06 March 2013 08:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  42316
Joined  2006-10-06

What about Felix Pie or Corey Patterson?

Signature 

“Fuck the kingsguard, fuck the city, fuck the king.”

M: You don’t trust anyone, do you?
James Bond: No.
M: Then you’ve learned your lesson.

Posted: 06 March 2013 09:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  37377
Joined  2006-10-10

Shush you.

Signature 

It is only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without violence.

Posted: 06 March 2013 09:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-10-06

Matt Murton better be in there as well.

Signature 

Posted: 06 March 2013 12:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Hall of Famer
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15636
Joined  2007-11-23
BigBadBill - 06 March 2013 06:14 AM

Per Elliott Harris.

* Speaking of the Cubs, they are partnering with Topps for an 82-card promotion available at four games this season at Wrigley Field. On May 3, there will be a 20-card giveaway featuring Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Shawon Dunston, Andre Dawson and Anthony Rizzo, among others;

July 5, it will be 20 cards featuring Dave Kingman, Ryne Sandberg, Kerry Wood, Greg Maddux, Jeff Samardzija and Alfonso Soriano, among others;

Aug. 2, it will be 20 cards featuring Billy Williams, Starlin Castro, Dennis Eckersley, Anthony Rizzo, Mark Grace, Glenn Beckert and Darwin Barney, among others;

and on Aug. 30, it will be 22 cards featuring Lee Smith, Milt Pappas, Keith Moreland, Fergie Jenkins and Rick Sutcliffe, among others, plus a “Future Stars” card with Jorge Soler, Albert Almora and Javier Baez. Card packages will be handed out to the first 10,000 fans at each of those games. A complete checklist of the cards is available at cubs.com.Topps. Something says there will be fewer cards in the set than there will be Cubs losses in 2013.

I would make sure I was among the first 10,000 fans at those four games, if I lived in the Chicago area.

Signature 

I sign every autograph I can for kids because I remember myself at that age. I think it’s ridiculous that some guys won’t sign for a kid.

Jim Thome

Posted: 06 March 2013 01:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-10-06

Really?

Signature